Now includes Coronavirus Protection.
- This policy will ONLY provide cover for claims as a result of pandemic and/ or epidemic, including but not limited to Coronavirus (Covid-19) within the following sections:
- Section 1 – Emergency Medical Expenses (including Event D under Section 15 – Cruise Cover) (due to COVID-19)
Our policy provides cover for Emergency Medical expenses if an insured person contracts Coronavirus whilst abroad.
- Section 4 – Cancelling & cutting short your trip
If it is necessary and unavoidable to cancel or cut short your trip because an insured person tests positive for Coronavirus within 14 days of your trip departure date, or is admitted to hospital due to testing positive for coronavirus after the purchase of this policy.
- You must have received the recommended number of doses of an approved Coronavirus vaccine 14 days prior to your trip commencing. This vaccination requirement shall not apply where you were ineligible for vaccination, or unable to receive the vaccine for medical reasons, and this is shown in your medical records.
- There is no cover if the insured travels against government or other regulatory authority advice i.e. the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
Read a summary of the cover we can provide, specifically in relation to Coronavirus – Travel Plus Coronavirus Fact Sheet
TRAVEL INSURANCE THAT OFFERS MORE!
We pride ourselves on providing a high-quality customer experience, including a first-class claims service and 24-hour medical emergency assistance, all based in the UK.
ADDED VALUE BENEFITS
Gadget cover (included with Premier & Premier Plus) provides up to £1,000 (Premier) or £1,500 (Premier Plus) for theft, accidental damage, loss, breakdown and unauthorised call/data use for your gadgets including mobile phones, tablets, iPads, satnavs, cameras, smartwatches, head-mounted displays and headphones.
END SUPPLIER FAILURE
Provides cover up to £2,500 in the event your holiday or trip has to be cancelled due to the financial failure of your travel or accommodation provider and you are unable to recover your pre-booked travel and accommodation costs elsewhere.
3 LEVELS OF COVER
For those looking for the highest levels of protection, Premier Plus offers high net worth cover including £10,000 for cancellation, £3,000 for baggage, and £10M for emergency medical expenses.
02392 419 044
If we can’t offer you the travel insurance cover you want, or your premium is higher than you expected because you have serious medical conditions, you may be able to get help by accessing the MoneyHelper travel directory or by calling 0800 138 7777 (Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).